Blue Line Pro Trading Service
Enough subscribers have shown an interest and in some cases and eagerness for more active trading, that I have decided it is worth the extra effort to provide such a service. The signals I have been getting on hourly (60 minute) price bars have been stellar, many preceding existing signals by enough margin to make a big difference in trade-to-trade results. It is obviously more labor intensive for me to monitor hourly price charts, but the ends justify the means.
More Trades: Less Talk
(1) Shorter-term time horizons (3-7 days) based upon signals generated from hourly price bars;
(2) Personal support during trading hours (via email) for any trade related questions;
(3) The use of weekly option expirations whenever there are at least 10 trading days to expiration. Weekly options provide powerful leverage without being held back by excessive time premium;
(4) All trade recommendations will be via email (starting out through AllanTrends Fastmail server) and soon on a new app designed for instantaneous alerts;
(5) All alerts will be simple and to the point:
Buy Signal: TWLO
Option: May 31st $130 call (@ 8.50 or less)
This is a stand-alone trading service i.e., it is independent from the current Standard and Premium level services. The cost is $249/mo, which or equivalent to about $10-15 per trades and includies timely trade support as needed.
Most of the daily as well as the 180 minute big winners have been preceded by hourly signals in the same direction. That means at least a 2-hour head start in meaningful price moves and at times an overnight head start. Some stocks are working better than others in this shorter times frame, so I've condensed the basket of trading stocks to those consistently performing well based upon the hourly signals. Adding that to weekly option expirations produces a compelling new option trading system for active traders.
Basket of Best 25 Hourly Signal Stocks
AAPL AMD BABA BIDU FB FCX IBM IWM MMM MSFT MU NFLX
NVDA QQQ ROKU SPY SQ TLT TSLA TWLO TWTR VXX X
These stocks average about 1 trade per month on their hourly trading charts, some months will have 2-3 trading signals per stock, some months none. With 25 stocks, there will be enough signals so you don't have to take them all and you can easily scalp quick profits while waiting for new trades. Note also the diversification into different sectors. This is a robust, "as much action as you want," trading system.
Blue Line Pro Sign-Up
(1) If you are a current subscriber to either the Standard or Premium service, send me an email (email@example.com) and I will sign you up under your current account info. This service is separate and apart from the current Standard and Premium Services.
(2) If you are not a current subscriber to either the Standard or Premium Service, go to this link and sign up: Blue Line Pro