TSLA gapped up today lighting a fire under our Nov 18th $1,200C, currently trading at $35 up 35% on the day, although it traded as $40.90 just after the Open, which was up 172% from entry on July 21st @ $15. This is would be a good time to consider at least a "mental" 50% trailing stop, i.e., if the gain on the trade slipped to +86% (which would be 1/2 of its maximum gain since entry) exit the position (or a part thereof), awaiting a new short-term entry. The chart below has all of the long and short signals based upon our Intermediate Term TSLA Trend Model going back to early 2020. We can also wait for the next red down arrow to take profits, but there is no guarantee that it will come in time to protect as much as an 86% gain. However, with the shareholder meeting on Thursday, TSLA should be all over the news this week...and in a good way. I'm in no hurry to exit this trade, absent a macro reversal across all market indices (see "Trade Management" at end of Weekend Update). GLD - Buy Still Pending We are still waiting for a close above $165 before taking on a new GLD Long trade (GLD Buy Pending).