TLT - Short-pending from Tuesday, has not yet triggered. Tomorrow the PCE numbers for February could move bonds and interest rates, but since our markets are closed in observance of Good Friday there will be no tradable market reaction until next Monday. Maintain the short-pending on a hard break below 93.00 as we will revisit this pending trade next week. BITO (Premium & PRO): These calls, whether March, April or Jun, have performed well, whether closed at expiration (March $23 +615%) or exited via trailing stops. For those positions still open: Apr 19th +175% Jun 21st +334% Advice: Take partial profits as per your own risk tolerance and/or maintain trailing stop to lock in gains. Consider complete exit If Bitcoin breaks much below trend model signal line ($67,000) or worst case, the upward price trend channel (currently around $65,000). Bitcoin GLD The above calls were sent out on March 1st (Into The Close) through a late afternoon update and continue to provide excellent returns. The EW structure remains bullish for much higher prices. Nonetheless, prudent trade management still applies, via taking partial profits and/or a 50% trailing stop. The Big Picture I'll probably have more to say in this weekend's update, but the strategy of moving up key levels for adding puts to just beneath current stock index levels has us only on the edge of another short attempt and as long as those levels are not broken we are holding off any further stock index puts. Eventually, this strategy will get us more aggressively short and hopefully early into a steep market decline. It's coming and whether it begins in April, May or June, my goal is to be fully loaded on the short side early into the decline.