Last night was a rough night in the Harris household. Leading up, each day of last week was progressively more symptomatic. Foggy-brain, sore throat, slight to moderate fever, all the hints of a serious illness taking root. It all came together Saturday morning at 2:00 am when I awoke in a cold sweat, unable to swallow, unable to talk, unable to put together a singular thought, let alone communicate with Michelle who so innocently, and peacefully, lay there next to me, oblivious to my world coming crashing down all around me, ....this is the end, my only friend, the end....By 3:30 am I had consumed a smorgasbord of mind altering substances all to make what surely were my final hours numb to the pain and discomfort. This Covid denier was not about to succumb now, not after nearly four years of vindication that colds and the common flu bug did not require taking untested, experimental substances that are called out in letters, not labels. And then suddenly, it's 9:00 am I am awake, it's weekend Update Day and whatever personal trauma had befallen me overnight, this show must go on. Fortunately I cam across the trade of the week last night, before all hell broke loose. This will indeed have to do. If VIX turns up next week, WE HAVE TO TAKE THIS TRADE, Those ellipses at the extreme lows in the bottom of this VIX chart tell us all we need exceot the exact day of entry. I'll post that now, but it is subject to change as the week rolls on. VIX Buy Signal: IF VIX closes above $18; New Option VIX May 17 $20C (1.80-1.85) Alternatives: Add to any: The rest of this weekend update is being held in abeyance pending, pending future health developments. This was bad, really, really bad, no way to go but up, right?